Asset management restructuring and insourcing saved 40% of real estate costs and improved service and data quality
We partnered with a leading global investment and asset management company to enhance the service and data quality of their property management controlling services, while also reducing the cost base by 40% annually. Through the reorganization and insourcing of these tasks, we achieved the following:
- Implemented an improved IT system with harmonized interfaces to pan-European property management service providers
- Improved data quality for asset managers
- Optimized critical date management through competence building and internalization
- Simplified and strengthened property management team
- Established clearly defined processes within the governance and digitalization model
Together with our client, we have ensured that the project and investment costs paid for themselves in just 13 months.