Hybrid Work strategy avoided a real estate cost increase of 20%
Our client, a growing automotive company, was facing a potential 20% increase in Total Occupancy Costs due to employee growth. We helped avoid this cost increase by developing and implementing a Hybrid Work strategy. Through desk sharing and redesigning existing office space, we were able to make the workplace more efficient and future-proof. The following benefits were achieved:
- Reduced space requirements through remote work and desk sharing
- Increased employee satisfaction through office space redesigns
- Competitive edge in attracting and retaining talent through modern office space
- Improved collaboration of hybrid teams through advanced technology
- ESG compliance and sustainability through a re-use and recycle concept
Our success is demonstrated by over 80% of employees voluntarily adopting the desk sharing concept.