Required impulses for steering and IT
The fields of steering and IT are facing great challenges in the consumer business:
- More comprehensive business models, flatter hierarchies and increasing internationality of the business have the consequence that the management bears more responsibility and has to consider more decision criteria.
- Increasing competition on the other hand leads to narrower decision corridors.
- An increasing market dynamic requires higher flexibility and shorter decision intervalls.
- Companies may benefit from rapidly growing data volumes for optimal decisions.
In order to master these challenges the enterprise requires:
- Precise KPI´s
- More effective reporting structures
- More detailed and better assessed market and business intelligence
- More exact and more frequent co-ordination between management and various special departments.
The „Consistent Backboning“ concept
Precision, speed, coherence and consistency of the business concept are the strongest strategic levers for profitable growth in the end customer business. Hence we offer our clients completely interlinked solutions: comprehensive over functions and channels, along the value creation chain, consequently oriented at brand and customer preferences from strategy to design of the business model.
Instead of merely developing decision memos we initiate change actively: We accompany our clients along the whole process and put a special emphasis to institutionalise change as part of the business model. Hence our understanding of transformation is change turns into dynamics.